<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Ten minute row 


ssbp
Originally uploaded by cms519.
I timed it this morning and it's taking me about 10 minutes per row.

I've got 38 rows left. That's 380 minutes. Six hours and twenty minutes. Before bind off. No edging. I can totally do this!

The goal for today is to complete 16 rows. Four on my lunch today (40 minutes) and twelve tonight (2 hours).

At this point, I've knitted two rows of the latest 16 row repeat.

I've got 8 snowdrops on each side, 7 solid blocks across the center.

Last night, I did a little surgery on one of the edge snowdrops. When I look at it, I can tell it's different. When you look at the shawl as a whole, your eye is not drawn to that section. That's good enough for me.

I don't know what I did but something had gone wonky and I had too many stitches between snowdrops. Instead of tinking back a few rows to get it right. I dropped five stitches down and did some creative fixing.

I may show you a picture. But probably not. I'd prefer to pretend it's perfect!

Oh, and yes, I do realize that as I progress, each row is going to take a slightly longer amount of time and my calculation is probably off. But let me delude myself into thinking I've got less than seven hours of work left on this.

Okay?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog